1. Three more days!!!
2. It's almost November
3. Food. My appetite has gone from minuscule to a force of its own!
4. Juice Plus capsules. They've been really beneficial in boosting my immunity this week.
5. No fever all week! I think my sore throat and earaches are just a result of allergies, which is fine with me.
6. Lots of baby kicks this week! They make me so happy.
7. A husband who thinks I'm cute even though I don't even recognize myself these days.
8. Hand sanitizer. With so many people out sick with the swine flu, I am so thankful for extra protection.
9. Ikea. Ben and I were able to get a cute dresser there for baby. I love it.
10. It's FRIDAY! I've been looking forward to this day all week :)
3 comments:
I was wondering which day it was going to be! I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait . . . .
If you have the presence of mind, you could even text me. ;-D
Soooo happy for you!
I WILL text you, you were already on my list :) :)
I can't wait!
Only TWO more days now.
See you in a few hours! :D
Post a Comment