Day three without diet soda! I am doing this! :)
Yesterday was really difficult. I have been drinking this stuff for at least 8 years, so I knew that I would probably need to get used to cutting it out completely. But other than the headaches, I am doing alright! I feel lighter some how. I have been convicted that I need to take better care of my body. All through college I survived mostly on junk, which probably hasn't helped things, health wise. I am now aspartame free, and I am making myself eat at least a little fruit every day. Small steps, but I am excited for the results.
On a side note, I am so thankful for my friend Jessie! What a great running partner :)
3 comments:
Woah. I guess we just inspired each other! Ha ha!
I'm thankful for you, too!
:D :D :D
Angela, see the message I left on Jessie's post!
By the way, have I told you lately how much I love you, and how I thank God for you?
I do, and I do!
You are wonderful Mrs. W! Thanks so much for your constant encouragement :) It makes a world of difference.
Post a Comment