So Ben has discovered the joy of fishing. Although I don't get a thrill out of catching fish, I do enjoy going out to the pond for some fresh air and good fellowship with friends. Ty and Stephen were pretty serious about catching fish :) Isn't Jessie the cutest in that hat? I want one now :) My big strong man :) Peter had a lucky hat. It worked. He caught a catfish! :) Cast netting... Ben and his new fishing pole. I love this picture. Three brothers, hanging out. It makes me happy.
2 comments:
Yay! Fishing pictures!
Hoping to post mine tomorrow.
It was wonderful to join you in getting some fresh air. :)
Ty had a new pole, too! We have no idea what happened to his old reel. It probably disintegrated from lack of use. :-)
He has always loved to fish, whereas Himself doesn't care for it much. Poor kid can count on one hand his fishing experiences!
Post a Comment