So thankful today for:
~My kid. Of course. He's always at the top of my thankful list. I'm so enjoying this new toddler stage we are in. New words, new things to try, oh, my kiddo is so fun!
~Being on the same page with Ben. Huge answer to prayer. We have both been praying separately about a particular issue, unbeknownst to each other. Finally, after a weekend conversation, we realized that we are indeed in agreement over what we thought we were not at all in agreement over (communication really is key, I guess:).
~New friends. I am enjoying some new friendships in our new town! After months of feeling alone out here, I have friends within a ten mile radius. It's great, and I look forward to making more memories with them :)
~Old friends. I got to celebrate my best friend's daughter's first birthday yesterday. It felt wonderful to be around people I've loved for twenty years or so.
~ Food. L and I went to the store today and stocked up on delicious produce, meats, cheeses, and of course some ice cream.
~Advice from moms that have been there before me. I am so thankful for my mommy friends, especially Sarah (my hero:). Thanks for always letting me ask you those weird questions and never getting grossed out by them :) It means a lot.
Have a wonderful Monday, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment