Well my dear boy, today you are one. What a difference a year makes. In some ways it feels as though you've always been here. In other ways it's as if just yesterday I gave birth to you. Thank you, sweet son, for showing your momma what love is really about. I didn't know my heart was capable of this much love for another human being until I had you. You are pure joy, always. I would not trade one sleepless night, one difficult day for anything. I am so ridiculously blessed to be your momma. God could have picked anyone, yet He chose me, and I am in awe over it. You light up my life. I will surely miss your tiny baby days. I relished them as much as possible, taking a plethora of pictures and keeping about five journals for you. I love seeing you learn and grow every day though. At one year old, you have seven teeth, crawl at super speed, sing, and like to say "Hey girl" when we go on car trips. It's so funny, and I think your daddy must have taught you that one :) You're just about ready to walk, but you don't know it yet. You love to swing, you love dogs, birds, and babies (in no particular order, of course), and you think your daddy is the coolest man alive.
Logan, our journey has just begun. I love you so much, and can't wait to see what this next year is going to bring for us.
Love always and always,
Momma
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Logan!!
I still can't believe I haven't met him yet! I'm sure I will someday though(:
Let me echo your words: happy birthday, sweet boy! :)
I'll send a CD of pictures with Ty on Saturday!
Post a Comment