What a difference a little sleep makes. My day has gone so much better today, and I only got about 5 1/2 hours of sleep. But that's better than what I have been getting, and I feel better. Much better. I could skip around and sing, that's how much better I feel when I get a little sleep.
L is still waking up in the middle of the night, but I don't mind. I will look back on these late night feedings one day and miss them terribly. He is so smart, by the way. When he woke up this morning, I gave him some mashed bananas. He looked at them, clapped his hands, and said "Oh, good!"....I have a genius for a child :)
We have been braving the cold, going for walks and such. It's actually not too bad in the sun.
Here's L on our walk:
He's not quite sure what to think of cold weather. It's okay, baby, you're a Florida boy.
Today I combined two of my favorite ingredients (pumpkin and banana) to make a fun little snack. I have been tinkering with fun ways to get my produce intake up, and this is what I have come up with :
It may not look horribly tasty, but it is. All I did was spread 1/4 cup pureed pumpkin on a sandwich thin, and then I sliced half of a banana on top. I sprinkled both pumpkin pie spice AND cinnamon (I was feeling indulgent I guess) on my sandwich, and it turned out to be really great.
So that's a little of what little man and I have been up to. I hope everyone is having a beautiful Wednesday! Stay warm!


No comments:
Post a Comment