Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Didn't Want To Take Steam From Yesterday's Post.....

Shortly after we got home from my doctor's appointment yesterday, Ben got a phone call! It's amazing how one little phone call can change someone's demeanor instantly. It was the owner of the company in Daytona, the one Ben has already had two interviews for. He wants him to be in his office at 8:30 tomorrow morning for a THIRD interview! Ben is so excited. I'm even a little excited, because he's so excited. Ben really wants this job, because he's determined to get a job near the ocean...you know how he likes his fishing :)
We are praying that they can come to a salary agreement. It would also be a beautiful miracle if they offer health insurance, affective immediately. I'll keep praying!

3 comments:

Mrs said...

Joining you in prayer!

Raquel said...

I'm so glad he's found this job so quickly! Praying it works out!

Unknown said...

Praying, praying, praying!
If this works out, the boys may need to have Salt-water fishing Saturday, or something like that. :D

I miss you SO much! Looking forward to Saturday. :)