Thursday, March 5, 2009
:)
I'm just really happy today. I don't know why. I haven't had one of these days since....well, I can't even remember. I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning I guess. The kids at work sang Happy Birthday to me. My birthday isn't until Saturday but they couldn't wait any longer. I love my students. It's like I have forty kids. Beat that, octo-mom! lol We had a guest speaker come in from the fire department and my kids had such a great time getting stage makeup applied to their limbs :). I had a great time watching them. I LOVE my job. I tear up just thinking of how blessed I am. I guess someone out there has been praying for me, because I haven't felt this way in...years! Something's changed.....hmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear that! :)
Hope your weekend continues to go wonderfully and that your birthday is the BEST ever! :D Wish I could be there! :( Have a great time...and happy (early) birthday!
Post a Comment